1. Remove and discard skin and bones from chicken. Coarsely chop chicken.
2. Combine chicken, undiluted soup, corn, capsicum and paprika in a large bowl.
3. Place vol au vent cases onto baking paper-lined oven trays. Spoon chicken mixture into cases and sprinkle with cheese.
4. Cook, uncovered, in a moderate oven (180C) for about 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and lightly browned.
5. Season vol-au-vents with salt and pepper. Serve with a salad
When entertaining, spoon the Filling into small vol-au-vent cases and serve as a savoury. For a change, creamy pumpkin, asparagus or chicken soup can be substituted for the mushroom soup. And drained canned salmon or tuna make a tasty alternative to the chicken.