This cake is quick and easy to make and yummy as well
- 1 cup S R Flour
- 1 cup Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 2 Tablespoons Milk
- 3 oz. Melted Butter
- 1. Grease an 8" cake tin
- 2. Place all the ingredients into a bowl or a Mixmaster bowl and beat for 3 minutes
- 3. Pour into cake tin
- 4. Bake in moderate (350F /180C) oven till firm to the touch and a light golden brown colour. (about 20-25 minutes - depending on oven type)
- 5. When cold, slice in half lengthways, fill with jam and whipped cream and decorate the top with icing or even more whipped cream
- 6. There are many ways that this cake can be decorated.......let your imagination run wild.
- 7. Delicious
- 8. Unfilled cake can be frozen
This recipe has not been reviewed yet. You could be the first!
There are no questions yet.