- 1 packet Arrowroot biscuits, crushed
- 1 tin sweetened Condensed milk
- 3-4 tablespoons Milo
- Coconut, for rolling
- Crush biscuits until small or fine. You can do this by putting into a strong ziplock bag and hitting with a rolling pin, or a food processor is easiest.
- Add the milo and condensed milk and mix until well combined.
- Roll into balls with your hands and then roll in coconut to coat.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm.
This recipe has not been reviewed yet. You could be the first!
There are no questions yet.